Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Should be Free!!!

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Just an opinion, but I think animate should be free and there should be a free version of it because everyone deserves an easy to use software.  The Alternatives are trash and do not come close to animate.  Adobe animate is so easy to use that everyone deserves it!  I think Animate should not be part of creative cloud but free because beginners do not always have the money to afford this easy to use software.  Because of how easy Adobe animate is, it should be free!

-It is just an opinion.  Adobe can listen or not listen.  

TOPICS
Download and install , Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

What a novel idea!

It's incredible how no one ever thought about these irrefutable arguments before.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a novel idea!

It's incredible how no one ever thought about these irrefutable arguments before.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or they can make it a one time purchase.  No animate alternative comes close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that was good for a laugh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Source!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then how would Adobe make money by making useless updates that breaks stuff and then doesn't come up with a good solution?  Oh!  I know!  By charging money!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They could make it a one time purchase i mean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think adobe's done with perpetual licensing. they were so aggressive trying to prevent cracking of their apps, they caused problems for legitimate license holders.  and their apps were still cracked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, everything is still being cracked, but on top of that people are hating them much more because of the forced subscription model and the broken promises to keep old AS2 cabable Flash CS6 always available.

Animate is a wreck of a program, while Flash CS6 is almost entirely bug-free and performs much better.

If I were not so involved with Flash/Animate, I would have abandoned Adobe a long time ago.

Companies like those who develop Moho and ToonBoom are much more sensible with their licensing policies and the respect they show for their user base.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines