• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate won't let me export!

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has only stared yesterday. Whenever I go to export my video, I click the video/media tab, I put in the settings that I have always had, I click export, and nothing happens. No Media Encoder, nothing. This is really frustrating me. I really need some help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening Media Encoder before trying to export and see if it works then. Sometimes the connection between the two is weird and Me will not open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I will try right now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open Medio Encoder 2021. It says that it can't locate MSVCP110dll. I downloaded the wrong one and I got, msvcp140.dll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Xenarth5E6E 

The issue with video export has been addressed in the latest Animate update 21.0.9 released today. Please update your copy of Animate & Media Encoder to the latest using Creative Cloud Desktop application to avail the fix.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines