• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Won't Open file not corrupted

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file (to my knowledge) is not corruputed, there are no error messages when opening it either. When I attempt to open the file on my Apple Laptop (Monterey 12.4) it has adobe animate open but just on the home screen. It will either coninute to open and close (all gray screen) or not open at all. I have tried restarting my laptop, checked for updates on both adobe animate and the laptop, and even gone back to an older version of animate.

I have attached two photos and it is to show what the screen is flashing back and forth to. It has the home screen then the empty file screen and it only flashes up for a second and repeats that until I close adobe animate. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There must be something wrong with the file to make Animate go into a loop.

Sometimes Flash CS6 can open files that are unopenable in Animate, but, of course, if some of the newer features were used that will be lost.

You can also try to repair it with WinRar.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines