Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash convert to Adobe Animate CC

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an Adobe Flash Game that I need to be converted to Adobe Animate CC.  Happy to pay for the conversion.  My design person doesn't know how to do it.  Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An ActionScript 3 Flash game can open in Adobe Animate CC, and should work right away. I think that you're asking for it to be converted to HTML5 Canvas. Is the existing game online still?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for responding.

It is up on my site but you can't play it because of the flash player issue.  https://www.joiatubes.com/play.html  It was originally made about 15 years ago and allows a user to play the musical instrument online.  Very cool.  When I search the web my understanding is I need to open the animation in Adobe Anime CC and convert it to html5.  What I'd like to do is send the file to someone that can do this and then send it back to me.  I don't have the software so I'm happy to pay someone to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reading through the headline.  My mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines