Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe fonts in offline device

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This may have been asked and answered before, but I'm still not quite clear on how this works!

I made dynamic text in Adobe Animate HTML5 document. It's a small interactive I am publishing to a Brightsign media player. The Brightsign media player is an offline device that will never get an internet connection. 

I was able to get my website to work on the player, but my fonts are not showing up. I'm guessing because the player is offline and cannot get them from Adobe servers? Is that how it works? 

The embed icon in Adobe Animate greyed out too. Am I able to embed Adobe fonts? 

Thanks very much in advance!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the fonts that you can specify with dynamic text are web fonts (requiring an internet connection) and common generic fonts.

can you use static text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I utilized the dynamic text to have it change throughout the interactive pending on inputs. It would be a large undertaking to redo it with individual movie clips. Argh! 🙂 

Does the device need internet every time? I'll try to put it online and see if it works that way. But I know in the long run it wouldn't be connected online. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines