• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After I've rendered my animation, the project layers are messed up

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's got "_prop_" and "_obj_" at the end of every layer. Also I can't edit the symbols in those layers either. How can I get it back to normal?

253515497a0372d1265afe895d353952.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more information in order to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Nick said, we need more information on what you are trying to do, how you are doing it, and what happens in that process?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me as well.  Several of my projects went wrong.

Everything was fine the all of a sudden a I had double the amount of layers. It seemed like they appeared out of nowhere.

The only thing I can guess is that I'm stuck in some kind special mode, but I'm lost. Maybe I hit ke by accident.

After these layers apeared I cannot access the or see it all. But when I render it all that I had done still plays.

So it there but its not. 

The process is super simple,

import fish > make a graphic

take graphic and make movie clip.

Move movie clip onto stage and make aniamtion.

I'm attaching screen shot that shows 2 layers labeled:

thirteenth f_prop_

thirteenth f_obj_

It also shows the library the the thirteenth f m movie clip which is what I put on the stage and gave some motion tweens to in the timeline.  There was no warning this simple process was working for weeks then I updated CC and this happens. I was just working on another fresh project, saving along the way and its happened again. I'm at a total loss, what on earth has happened, Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cryptidzoo what were trying to do ? were you trying to do test movie (Ctrl + Enter) or switching between the docs/different timelines ? Also whether you were working in timeline panel before it happened ? e.g duplicating/merging the layer, moving the layers up/down  and the tools that you were using ?

Also did you try reverting the file from file menu, if yes, did it revert the file to last saved state or not ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't be sure, I think I was playing with moving an object on the stage to fine tune the placement. Wasn't doing anything in the timeline as far as I was aware of. The layers just double and the names all change with these weird _prop_ and _obj_  names.

I didn't know there was revert feature. but I think I saved and saved as so often trying to get it back I can't revert it.

But really the main question is still what is this doubling and renaming of layers (_prop_ and _obj_ )?

And is it possible to get my project back? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines