• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Saved Work Gone

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I don't even know where to begin because I'm so astonished by the inability of this software that is supposedly industry leading...

I installed the latest version of Animate literally two days ago, I began work on a final project for school, saved countless times. I also use Maya software and know to save basically every 15 minutes to not lose loads of work especially when it comes to school projects. So tell me, why the hell do I only have the first saves worth of stuff loading up today, which is three seconds of basically nothing for my project. Also, what the hell were all of the other "automatic backup save" things, or whatever they're called, because I can't find them anywhere on my computer and I just did a full computer search for anything with "fla" in the name to make sure I got everything. 

I completely understand why people say Animate is complete garbage compared to Flash. Why is this something that I should even have to think about? What the hell is this program even supposed to be if you can't save anything...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welp, I had my brother who works in IT take a look to try and recover anything, if possible. Everything is gone, time to get back to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines