• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 2020 Frozen at start. Makes windows *Ding* noise every time I try to click on it.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried uninstalling. Restarting brand new laptop. When I open Animate it won't let me click on anything and Dings every time I click. Can only close window through task bar and sometimes that doesn't do it. Wth do I do???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you describe is a common Windows issue, where a dialog window is off screen somewhere. I'm not sure which window that would be, but the way to retrieve the window is by doing these steps:

Hold down Alt, and tap the spacebar. Release the Alt key.

Tap the M key, and then any of the arrow keys.

Move your cursor around the screen, the missing window should be attached to it.

Click when you're ready to drop off the window.

If that fixed it, what window was missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - In addition to what Colin has suggested if there is a dialog opened but is not visible, does pressing Esc key helps?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines