• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 2020 not exporting after moving or copying the .fla file

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm using v. 20.5.1 of Animate 2020 and I need to export a quicktime or H264 (to AME) of my animation. Everything goes fine when exporting from the original project file where the work has been done, but if I try to make the same thing from a copy it starts exporting, then immediately stops and Encoder's rendering queue appears to be completely empty. I also tried to export a .mov directly on desktop without using AME, but it won't open and it's only 4 KB, as if it was an empty quicktime. 

This happens also if I simply move the .fla file to another folder and reopen it. This problem is solvable by choosing other formats like PNG sequence or SWF, but I would like to know if anyone else encountered this issue.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Error , Import and export , Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the publish settings location for SWF. If it's set to something like ../OtherFolder, that other folder may not exist in the new file location. Choose a new path for the SWF to be published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines