• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 2021 constantly getting stuck on "Animate is processing strokes, please wait."

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the classic brush tool, Animate will often freeze after a stroke, displaying a pop-up with a progress bar saying, "Animate is processing strokes, please wait." The progress bar never advances past zero, and I have to force quit and re-open the program. Fortunately due to autosave features I don't lose that much progress, but it's still very annoying. Any idea what could possibly be causing this issue and how to solve it?

TOPICS
Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe sure you have the latest version 21.0.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I actually found a solution to the problem by deleting my settings folder by holding shift+option+command while opening Animate. However, I now have a different issue in that there is no trace of the file I was working on despite being sure I had saved it and that there were recover files of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines