• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 2021 Tutorial can not be done Why is that ?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all 

I just opened up Animate 2021 and the tutorial popped up 

Would have been nice if I could have followed it.  I could not . Why?   I could not create a layer as the tutorial instructed nor find the create a"classic tween"  in the places instructed by the tutorial. Well, That was encouraging!  What is up with that?  A tutorial that does not makes sense right out of the starting gate!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what tutorial?

how did you try and create a layer?

how did you try and create a classic tween.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious as well. 

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're funny, and I mean that. Not afraid to say what you think! I came across your post about the fact that it should be HARD to export a poor qualiy video in premiere and totally agree with you. So frustrating... I've exported a video now I think six times.  The video is over two hours and I have the bit rate cranked so high that I'm winding up with a massive, 60 gig file, and it's still pixelated! I'm literally spending more time trying to export this video then I did actually editing the thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@griccardi 

your post appears unrelated to this thread, and i see you usually post in the premiere forum (where your post would make more sense).  do you want me to move your post to another thread (probably in another forum)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, thanks!

<>
<>

<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well, i need a link to the thread where you want it moved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines