• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 21.08 fails to render video on Macbook Pro

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting video from Animate 21.08 fails every time. My 2018 Macbook Pro 15" is running macOS 11.5.2 (32GB 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, 2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9, Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB)

Media Encoder never loads, no error pops up nor a status update. Animate does not crash, and there are no problems with my files or filenames.  I cannot render any video from files I successfully rendered in the previous versions of Animate and Media Encoder.  I've rechecked all my export settings, loaded Media Encoder to authenticate it and rebooted repeatedly.  There's definitely a deal-breaking bug in Animate or ME.

Unfortunately I stopped retaining previous versions of the sw in oder to save disk space.  Can I revert to a previous version using Time Machine or does Adobe offer stable version downgrades?

TOPICS
Import and export , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downgraded to the previous version of both Animate and Media Encoder, and was able to render video of the same files that failed to render in Adobe's latest versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @timr60076257 

This has been addressed in the latest Animate update -21.0.9 released today. Now you can export video from the latest versions of Animate and Media Encoder.

Thanks, Sukhesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was quick, thank you very much. We use Animate to create 4K cartoons at ARG! Cartoon Animation, and we appreciate all the big improvements Adobe has made over the past few years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines