• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate 22.0.2 not available for update/install through CC Desktop app

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to install the latest version of Adobe Animate from the CC Desktop app. I have the 22.0.1 version and the app claims it is the most recent update. What gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I still have Big Sur as advised by my IT department. Are you suggesting that this is the culprit?

​Tad Sare (he, him, his) | Program Chair of Animation

DCAD DELAWARE COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN

600 N Market Street

Wilmington, DE 19801

(302) 622-8000 x220

START HERE: www.dcad.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender. The information contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the e-mail and then destroy it immediately. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines