The adobe care team on twitter asked me to report my issues with Adobe Animate in the forum, they promised that doing this would make a difference. I made pretty clear gifs to demonstrate several issues. These exist in many versions of Adobe Animate and also even in the current (version 21).
I hope this can get solved soon.
Okay, so... are you going to report any issues?
Hope this helps:
- When you have many folders, the icons and the UI of the panel go wild
- Creating new items cause floating input fields
Symbol property dialog
- the dropdowns text are empty
- the warning label doesnt fit in the panel, the text is cut off
- CTRL numpad = doesnt exist, so you cant zoom in with numpad
Just so you know, these forums support uploading images.
Will use that next time!
We have reported the floating Transformation point months and months ago.
The scaling when rotating has always been an issue, since Flash days, most likely due to rounding.
The broken UI ones are quite spectacular 🙂