Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC responsive alignment images

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there

I want to create an HTML5 File and align an image independently from the other elements in Animate CC 2018. I mean, for example, to align the middle top point of an image always to the right side and 20% from top of the whole canvas. I know how to set the whole canvas responsive but here I would like to influence only the image.

I don't want the other element to be aligned or resized and I know that it has been possible in Adobe Edge Animate 2014 to set an anchorpoint of an image and that anchorpoint to the canvas but I can't find the settings in Animate CC 2018.

Thank you in advance

1.jpg2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

if your canvas isn't responsive, the canvas won't change when the window changes.  you could still position whatever object in response to a window change (using window.onresize) but if the canvas edges don't change, your image's position relative to the canvas doesn't need to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your canvas isn't responsive, the canvas won't change when the window changes.  you could still position whatever object in response to a window change (using window.onresize) but if the canvas edges don't change, your image's position relative to the canvas doesn't need to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for help but my question is about only fixing the position of an image not to resize it. If I check the responsive settings to width for the canvas the image is aligned correctly but also resized. Is it possibly to only set the position of an element but "ignore" the resizing in Animate CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i said nothing about image size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i need some help about aligning images straighly at animate cc . how could i handle this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use the properties panel if you want to align to specific x,y coordinates and/or use the align panel to align with other objects. 

or, if you prefer a visual alignment, use the stage guides, snapping, and/or grid by right clicking the stage and selecting the various options to see what they offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines