• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate not refreshing device list

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to refresh my device list in Animate 21.0.7 with the latest Harman SDK 1.533

When I connect my iPad it no longer is on the device list.  Unable to test or install the app I'm building in Animate onto my iPad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer

try a different port

try a different cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i gave up on the old computer. no connection yet.   Now trying my new Macbook 11.4.  latest Harman SDK.   Looks like there are installation errors with the Harman SDK.  Unable to connect my android phone.  Tried restart.  see attached screenshot.   I recalled many months ago there was something with maybe an AOT file??.  Can't recall. Not a lot of info on the Harman forum.  Any way to point me to the correct solution?  

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 1.04.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-16 at 1.04.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-16 at 1.05.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-16 at 1.06.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem connecting iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

warnings you can ignore (if you were careful to download from harmon).

why don't you have a certificate and password?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh yes, I ignore them. On the second time around publishing those don't pop up. 

I had the cert for the iOS version. this was a quick test on the android version.   Same problem on any project I have with certs have no idea why this new computer won't detect any devices either iPad or Android.    Has anyone at Harman see this problem? Seems legit and duplicatable since two of my computers are not able to see devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, first what's Harman SDK 1.533??  there's no such harman air version.

the current latest is 33.1.1.554

kglad_0-1626572487051.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah yes. every Monday I wake up and there is a new SDK version. 

looks like .554 was installed after ignoring all the "developer not recognized" .

iOS device is visible now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines