• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate Sound not working properly

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community, I use Adobe Animate to Animate of course, but i have a little problem.  When I import sound, i hear nothing from the document but everything from the swf or mp4 i can hear sound from, basically in the short way i am saying, When i scrub through the timeline i dont hear sound but i hear sound when i export it.  I need some help on this, I changed the publish settings, NOTHING!!!  I tried messing around with some stuff but it doesn't work.  All im saying is can someone help me?

From,

Animatrr (An Animator on Adobe Animate)

February 11, 2022

5:43 PM EST

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Adobe have recently released another broken update (AA 22.0.3).

Go back to AA 22.0.2 and disable automatic updates to prevent such things happening to you in the future.

Also, learn to use search as there are about 100 threads about the issue already.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% with you on this. It started yesterday. Files that worked perfectly now have no sound in the timeline, yet will export fine. I have just uninstalled and re installed the program and still the same issue. SYNC is on Streaming, all other audio programs work fine. IS this on Adobe? I would assume more people would be commenting on this by now. I was planning on seeking tech support from Adobe at this point. Sorry this is not helpful, but figured some solidarity would encourage you. Let's get to the bottom of this!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one last bit of insight,

I have another computer with Adobe Animate 21.0.9 and my files with all the same settings work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, so it's just a new adobe animate update that caused the bug!  I'll just wait for a new update, nothing serious i need to animate rn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have recently released another broken update (AA 22.0.3).

Go back to AA 22.0.2 and disable automatic updates to prevent such things happening to you in the future.

Also, learn to use search as there are about 100 threads about the issue already.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick, I looked at all the things i saw and there was nothing similar to this question, all the answers didn't work, but you did provide an answer that seems reasonable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nick,

Missed those 100 threads.

One thing:

How do you go about downloading AA22.0.2 legally as Adobe is only offering the most recent (AA22.0.3)

Is there a destination for accessing old versions?

Would greatly appreciate any insight. I actually do have something serious to animate rn. : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Here are the instructions how to do it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Good luck!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was very helpful thanks!  Never knew those versions were hiding right under my nose!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's fine, it's good you understand what is going on with Animate, hopefully this will be fixed in update 22.0.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant. 22.0.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines