anyone else notice the line tool lagging?

Contributor ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Ive been working on some backgrounds and noticed that the line tool is really starting to lag. No other tools are, and if i make just a tiny line with the line tool, i can stretch it out as long as I like in any direction without lagging. Is this just me or anyone else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE:  After adding another layer and putting lines on that, the lagging doesn't affect the new lines on the new layer. If any moderaters are reading this. Is too much on one layer more stressful to the system than many layers over top of one another?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

This lag shouldn't be happening. Even in very complex illustrations that I've created, this delay didn't happen.

Please report this issue to the team:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines