AS3 Classes on Animate is realy possible?

Participant ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I just registered. So, I love the AS3 language, because it is complete without having to resort to other languages as is still the case today to make the web in a traditional way.
Since the death of the flashplayer, a huge part of me and my work has gone with him. However, I used to work with Flashdevelop for my projects. One of my AS3 achievements which works very well with the FlashPlayer, I tried it by loading it on Animate Tryout to compile it to the HTML Canvas, it was a bitter failure! Is it really possible to code in AS3 OOP and then use the classes in Animator? Or is it completely illusory?
Will Adobe decide one day to make an AS3 compiler to Webassembly ??? Is there a place to drop off suggestions with Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't understand parts of your post, but there's nothing that automatically converts everything from an as3 project to html5.  there's, at least, some non-automated work involved if as3 code was used and animate does the best job of converting (afaik).

you can make suggestions to adobe here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines