Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Asset Warp Tool Causing Character Head to Disappear

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently animating this turtle and when I closed the file yesterday everything seemed to be working perfectly but when I opened the file later on to change something his head seems to disappear part way through the animation. Does anybody know why this is happening or how I can resolve the problem? I think it has something to do with the Asset Warp Tool but I don’t why it was working fine and now isn’t.

I haved attached images of before and after the Assset Warp Tool was used to demonstrate what I mean.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

Victoria

TOPICS
Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tommy_After_AW.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Victoria5FF8  Can you please share the sample file with us ? it would be helpful for us to investigate the issue.

you can share the file at:-  artanwar@adobe.com

Thanks!

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also facing the same problem with the new Animate 2021 version. All works fine with the warped asset until the file is reopened again. Duplicating the layer shows the assets again, but only for as long as the file is opened. The saved 2021 file has the problem, but when corrected and saved over using the 2020 version, it works fine (reopen the file in 2020 ver). My suggestion is to open your file in 2020 Animate and make a duplicate of the head layer to get it back. After that, just stick to 2020 Animate for the time being until the issue is resolved on their end... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@celestine.cjw @Victoria5FF8  We have fixed this issue internally and same will be available in our upcoming Animate update.

Thanks!

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the status update, looking forward to the fix! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, unable to perform 'classic tween' on my fish artwork with asset warp tool. Tweening works fine as soon as I create and play the artwork. But if i save and re-open my file, some frames are missing from the timeline (including artwork). Even some parts on the timeline has frames but don't display any artwork. Seems to me timeline is not recording its frame information properly.

If you can advice when will be ur upcoming update, will be great. As meanwhile i could focus my work somewhere else... FYI, I am on your monthly subscription...

Thank you.

pic1.pngpic2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for posting in your place, but it's for them ... 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, it seems the issue is fixed in the latest patch (which was implemented probably a few days back). However, you may have to manually tweak the affected file before the fix works. I duplicated the warped asset layer, delete the old layer and saved over. It works now for me, hope it is too for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This also happened to me. disappears.Captura de pantalla 2021-10-13 172925.png

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-13 173039.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines