• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Not Importing

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what it sounds like, really - I've been trying to import an audio file into Adobe Animate for about an hour now with no luck. Each time I hit 'import to library', I get an error message telling me that it couldn't get the file in or that there was trouble reading it.

I downloaded the file from a YouTube to MP3 converter (as an MP3) and have tried everything to get it to work. I've converted it to a WAV, triple-checked that the bitrate is 128 kbps, fiddled with the sample rate - nothing's worked so far. It usually imports things just fine. What can I do to get the audio loaded in?

TOPICS
Error , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Apologize for the inconvenience, there is an issue importing audio files except MP3. We are working on a fix and will let you know as soon as it is available. You may use MP3 files in the interim or install 21.0.7 from Other versions option in the Creative Cloud desktop application.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Zoe5E1F 

This has been addressed in the latest Animate update 21.0.9 released today. Please update your copy of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud Desktop application to avail the fix.

Thanks, Sukhesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines