• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not working on playback

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm working on a project for school right now and suddenly the audio in my animation file has stopped playing back when I preview the animation. I have a pretty heavy duty due date and I need the sound to work on the animation so I'm kind of freaking out, haha! Here's what I know:

I'm working on a Mac running Catalina. 

The audio HAS worked on this file before, I was working on this for the past couple days!

The audio file is already set to 'stream' and not 'event' -- scrubbing is not working currently either, however.

The audio file is 44 kHz Stereo 16 bit, so it's not a size issue -- plus again, this file has been working before.

No other audio files in other animate files are working either, so I don't just think the file is corrupted.

I've clicked into the audio settings for the specific file and when I click "test" I can hear it.

Does anyone know what to do? Did I press a button and mute my files by accident? Please help me :,( 

Thank you so much!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Edit -- it looks like it's a problem with the newest version of animate (sigh) 

I'm waiting for 22.0.2 to finish downloading

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit -- it looks like it's a problem with the newest version of animate (sigh) 

I'm waiting for 22.0.2 to finish downloading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines