• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I made a video in Animate, but when I exported it to media player and turned it to an mp4, the video had no sound. I put the sound in Animate and meme modified it to be synced with the video, now I have to do it again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Ok I realized what i was doing wrong. The behaviour of the audio should have been on “Stream”.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please  excuse the small orthographe error in the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I realized what i was doing wrong. The behaviour of the audio should have been on “Stream”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the setting that allows you to change the behavioiur of the audio to, "stream"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Other students have been importing their mp3s into Audition, turning them into wavs and then importing THAT into Animate... alledgedly they are having more success with that, then importing/editing/exporting .mp3s in Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines