Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio track timing from Animate doesn't match in After Effect/Premiere

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is my problem: I animate a scene in Animate (with an audiotrack). I animate on the audiotrack, so the timing is right. I export my animation (without audio), put in in After effect to do some compositing and import the audio track I used in Animate to work with it in After effect. The exact same audio track. And, surprise, the timing is completely different. My animation who was perfectly fitting my audio track in Animate is suddenly shorter and the timing isn't the same. I checked the fps from Animate and After effect, it's the same. Same problem when I import my audio in Premiere.

What should I do?

Thanks and best,

E.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you used streaming sound in animate, that's the best you can do in animate (outside of using code to play and time your sound and to play and time your animation).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't undersatnd what you mean? How should I animate on sound if I can have the timing of the sound right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I made some more researches about this "streaming" audio and it worked. So if you have the same problem as me, just select your audio track. On the right, next to the "object" box, you'll see a window with "sound". In the synchronisation, choose "streaming". It's in french but "en continu" means streaming.

Capture.JPG

That should work.

Thanks,

E.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines