Black Boxes when using brush tool

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why it happened, but this is a recurring problem that will randomly show its face. I am honestly baffled how something that is so expensive is able to have such an abundance of bugs, but I digress. 

This makes it nearly impossible to use the brush tool. Ya'know, one of the main tools in this software. I'm trying not to come off as too upset, but I genuinely am pissed cause it's not like this software is cheap, and all of the money that is being paid to use it goes to this... just look at the video. Black boxes are everywhere, and it becomes unusable.

I don't have this issue with any other software or even games. I have a well built PC, no just Adobe not wanting to work because why should it actually work.

What's the issue here? 

TOPICS
Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should check for a graphics card driver update.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Powertools Team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My driver is up to date. But it is just as unusable as before. It is literally impossible to animate like this. And I'm able to run games and any other animation software without a hitch, it's this one app causing these issues. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try launching Animate using your onboard graphics instead.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did, but it is still unusable. I seriously can't do anything like this; It is actively discouraging me from animating since the app itself will prevent me from doing anything. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines