• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry Import

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to fix a problem regarding importing Clip Studio Paint files into Adobe Animate.

In Clip Studio and in other applications I used to upload PSD files the file is clear and there is no blurry aspects to it.

When importing the full character rig, the quality drops down tremendously and there is a hideous white border thats about 1 pixel big that is getting highly on my nerves.

I'm certain its not a CSP issue, but I'm quite confused as the other thing I imported from another PSD document seems to be crisp and clean.

I provided both images of what I'm experiencing. The drawing I provided was 600x200 pixels so it being that blurry inside a 1280x720 canvas.

Thanks again,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you import your cs file into ps, then export/save from ps and then import into animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

In the Library, right-click on the imported bitmap > Properties and choose 'lossless'.

That will get rid of the jpg compression.

Clipboard-1.png

Try both with and without smoothing to see which works better for you. 

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines