• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Pressure issues in Flash CS6

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so when I use the brush tool in Flash CS6 and I have the pressure set it'll work like normal but every time at the end of the line itself it'll leave a dot of whatever brush shape I use. it makes it really difficult to just get a sharp end to a line and I gotta fix up the stupid blob at the end of my line. I'm running flash on my mac with High Sierra 10.13.6 OS and I'm using an Ipad pro with Astropad to draw. any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can borrow a Wacom tablet from a friend to test, it will be good.

CS6 is quite old, but works perfectly well on Windows with Wacom. It should work perfectly well on High Sierra also.

I'd suspect incompatibility with the pressure data that Astropad sends.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally started out with a Bamboo tablet years ago, had no issues until I wanted to upgrade. Had a cintiq break on me outta the box so I'm never using wacom again. Had a Huion didn't have the pressure issue but that thing sucked, so now I'm using my Ipad. it may be Astropad, I'm just curious if anyone's had that little dot at the end like me and if they've found a way around it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand, mate!

I've seen this 'dot' in Flash 8 many many years ago with an extremely old Wacom, only when I sketch very fast, and only occasionally, say one out of 15-20 strokes.

This was on an XP machine. At the time I thought that the processor couln't cope. But on the same computer CS6 was working flawlessly.

Good luck!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines