• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush strokes not appearing until 7th stroke

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to happen to me a lot. It's a bit different this time. I have Windowsink enabled on both animate and my tablet (Gaomon) and once I begin drawing in the frame, the strokes simply do not show up. They do not process or appear, even after several seconds. It's only after the several attempt to draw a line that it finally allows me. Then I have to redo the process all over again. 

Wintab is 80x worse as yes, it allows me to draw lines immediately, but it doesn't draw right at all. It somewhat glitches. So I can't use Wintab.

I've tried disabling WindowsInk on only my Gaomon, allowing WindowsInk on Adobe Animate, but then it completely removes my pen pressure. And I need pen pressure.

I am not using windows scaling, and my tablet is up to date, and once again - this issue is only happening in Animate. In Medibang and other apps, there's no issue at all. Any help is super appreciated.

TOPICS
Other , Performance , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

update your drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines