Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush tool and eraser switching

Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10UdRiCFLI6UgIw4YO1ZvfqlJrkxVqx6n/view?usp=drivesdk So, I got Adobe Animate just today and I'm having a very frustrating problem. Watch the full video I attached to see whatever is happening. No matter what I do, the brush tool will switch to an eraser (the colour isn't set at white, if anyone is wondering). When using the mouse, I can draw just fine, but as soon as I use my tablet there is an issue. (Not in video:) The program was working fine with my tablet, until i clicked on the screen with the mouse and then I would get this eraser issue with the tablet. All tablet setting hotkeys are disabled, and both are set to no action. I restarted the computer numerous times (Mac Catalina, latest version). The tablet I'm using is a UGEE 1910B, which I got the driver compatible with the new Catalina update. Photoshop works just fine. This is just an issue that makes it impossible to work with this program. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Error , Other , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are using an old version of macOS Catalina. She might want to make sure you have the correct drivers for Catalina for your tablet. Or you can upgrade to Big Sur and make sure you have the latest version of Adobe animate 21.0.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines