• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can HTML Canvas be published without a png image file?

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on several responses I've recieved from the community I've took another look at HTML5 Canvas.  For several reasons that I won't go into now, I still don't believe it will serve my needs for my full lessons.  However, there is one use where it could be very valuable.  With my program I'm composing a series of small excerpt files that users will be able to download.  It would be more user friendly if they could download these as one file.  HTML Canvas publishes three files for each lesson, an HTML, JS and png.  I can incorporate the JS into the HTML, but that still leaves the png.  When I open the png all I see is the text.  I attempted to break the text up into vector graphics.  This worked for larger text such as titles and labels, but not for the smaller explanatory text.  That smaller text still appears in the png.  I don't really understand why this eliminates the large text from the png but not the smaller.  Can anyone explain how to avoid these png files, or if that isn't possible please let me know so I won't waste anymore time with it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize, but soon after I posted the inquiry above I found another communication that answered my question.  Is there some way to withdraw this posting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines