• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I make zooming in and out with the magnifying glass the same as photoshop?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! this is my first time using a forum, so I hope I'm doing it right! 🙂

So bacialy, to zoom in and out on photoshop, all I do is hold Ctrl and the spacebar, and drag my tablet pen to the left or right to zoom in and out. 

However, I've recently started using adobe animate, and though I can still zoom in like this, I can't zoom back out again.

It's not really a huge problem, since I can just zoom out with the mouse weel, but I've used photoshop for so long that the first way is very ingraned in my muscle memory! Hence, I always end up zooming in alot when I want to zoom out. It's just a bit annoying haha.

So my question would be: is there a way to set up preferances to zoom the same way as photoshop?

If not, it's quite alright, but if there's something my usless-tech-wise self is missing, I'd love any advice!

Cheers! 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ctrl-spacebar to zoom in (as you know)

ctrl-alt-spacebar to zoom out.

(but i find it even better to just select the zoom tool (default shortcut z) and drag a rectangle to zoom that rectangle to your visible stage size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines