can't add an asset.

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to use the graphic symbol I made in the library by adding it as a personal asset.

I pressed the Add Asset button, but it's not added.

The same applies to selecting Export Asset, saving it as a file, and proceeding with the operation.

I tried to add a file-made asset from the asset library, but only the progress gauge goes up and it doesn't add.

If I can't register and use a personal asset, I have no choice but to do inefficient work.

How should I solve this problem?

I've already deleted the animation several times and tried to reinstall it, but it didn't work.

I'm from a non-English-speaking country and I'm using a translator to talk. Please understand even if the language does not look smooth.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - There are two ways you can add assets to the panel. In the Libraries panel, select a symbol you want to convert to asset. Right-click the asset, and then select either Export Asset or Save As Asset option.

Export Asset: allows you to save the asset as a file, which can later be imported in Assets Panel.

Save As Asset: allows you to directly save to Assets Panel without saving to a file. 

Choose Export Asset option if you want to use the asset in another instance of Animate, or if you want to share the asset with others. 

Please note the asset added will be shown under Animated or Static section of Custom tab of Assets panel

For more details please refer https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/work-with-assets-panel-animate.html 

Thanks!

Mohan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines