• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add Audio to Library in Animate

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried both mp3 and WAV, both fail. I've ran my files through Media Encoder and switched them to 44.1kHz 64kbps and they still fail. Oddly there are some files that do work for whatever reason (and they happen to be mp3 files). The only pattern I've noticed is that ANY audio file I had in my computer before installing Animate works fine but EVERYTHING I've downloaded since fails no matter what. 

I'm attaching 2 files, the first is a file I had in my computer before installing Animate, the second one is an mp3 file I ran through Media Encoder to change it to WAV. The first file I can import fine but the second one (in both the original mp3 and WAV) cannot be imported. 

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The audio has to be 44100Hz 16-bit PCM WAV to import without issues.

Any other format may be misinterpreted.

ps. It seems that the latest version 21.0.8 has a newly introduced bug/regression with importing audio.

Just try with an older version of the program.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @SAMUEL5FB7 

This issue has been addressed in the latest Animate update - 21.0.9 released today. Please update your copy of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud Desktop application to avail the fix.

Thanks, Sukhesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines