• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't click anything on Animate, just weird error sound

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually found the answer in case this happens to anyone and gets frustrated. For some reason I opened my program and I couldn't click anything. No button, no create new, no open, nothing. It was just like a window popped up and that's that, click anywhere and even try to exit, it'll give that error windows sound. Sadly, there's (hopefully in your case) a white block in the corner that you click. Should disappear, then be able to click anywhere. Frustrated me so hope this helps anyone out there.

TOPICS
Error , How to , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

I'm replicating your solution so it can be marked as correct to help others.

"I actually found the answer in case this happens to anyone and gets frustrated. For some reason I opened my program and I couldn't click anything. No button, no create new, no open, nothing. It was just like a window popped up and that's that, click anywhere and even try to exit, it'll give that error windows sound. Sadly, there's (hopefully in your case) a white block in the corner that you click. Should disappear, the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm replicating your solution so it can be marked as correct to help others.

"I actually found the answer in case this happens to anyone and gets frustrated. For some reason I opened my program and I couldn't click anything. No button, no create new, no open, nothing. It was just like a window popped up and that's that, click anywhere and even try to exit, it'll give that error windows sound. Sadly, there's (hopefully in your case) a white block in the corner that you click. Should disappear, then be able to click anywhere. Frustrated me so hope this helps anyone out there."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved my account from personal to enterprise. After migrating I am ending up with the above-mentioned error but, clicking on the white box is not working for me. Can anyone help me on this. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Does pressing Esc key helps in your case?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this does. Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue came up for me as well. I opened the app and most of it was open off-screen. I would click on the Animate window and it would make the error sound, "donk" or "chunk" and I hit escape and was able to pull the window on screen and get it working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines