• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't draw or see anything on the workspace. Please help!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Animate for the first time, I do everything according to the guides, but I see only a white workspace. What could it be?

2.jpg

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it could be that your content is off-stage (and you do have clip offstage content selected). deselect that.

it could be that you're looking at the back stage.

try changing the workspace (window>workspaces>...,)

try lowering your stage magnification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer!!! Unfortunately, my problem looks like a bug in the program, I tried to change the workspace and lowered stage magnification, but it's doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your computer meet the system requirements for Animate (the GPU requirement in particular)? https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer!!! Yes it does

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then assign, at least, one custom keyboard shortcut

reset your preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html

confirm you kb shortcut no longer works

by altering magnification and stage color, see if you can find the stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for your answer, I found that stage, but it's still doesn't work( It feels like a bug in the program when I put illustration there I can not see it, and then clicking on pen and see my illustration with some weird rectangles behind. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking at your timline panel, you are currently on frame 15. Looks like there's several other layers with artwork on frame 1 that can't be seen from frame 15. Insert more frames on those layers so they are all equal length.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines