• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't export sound in sync with animation no matter what i do

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't export my animation synced with sound from adobe animate. I've tried everything it says to online, and nothing is working. The sound was set to event whilst I did the animation and when I change it to stream it becomes out of sync and I can't line it up again even changing the frame rate. I've tried to export it whilst set to event but although it's in sync on animate, it's not on the export. I've tried to export it so the sound starts on frame 2 as suggested online but this doesn't work either. Please help if you can!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

I'm sorry to say it, but since you did not set your file properly (sound should be set to 'stream') at the beginning, most likely your animation is not in sync with the sound.

To achieve sync, you will have to retime the animation with sound set to 'stream'. 

Another option, if at all possible, would be to edit the audio track(s) to match the existing animation.

You can play with frame rate to a degree, but only use standard frame rates such as 12, 24, 25, 30. If you use exotic ones (18, 27, etc.), you may face other problems.

Good luck!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah right. Probably should've researched before i started... thanks, i'll try fixing it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines