Can't push a form behind

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am rigging a character in Animate that I drawn in Illustrator. I seperated differents part of the character, and for the head I seperated the eyes , the mouth and the head in differents layers. When I rigged the head, the form of the head then got over the eyes the mouth and the hair, and even if I press control shift down, it doesnt work. It works for all the other forms of the character, but not the head. I don't know what to do.. 😞

(Thank you and sorry for the english mistakes)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after importing your layers, are the parts of the head (eyes, mouth, hair) sublayers of the head layer?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I imported my layers, i chose "import on one animate layer". I attach a screen with what I have in animate

(my layer with my differents part of the body, my rig.. You can see that the head is in front of the hair. Behind it there is also the eyes, mouth etc) 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that the hair etc are in the layer below the rig. And everything else (body, head) is in the rig. I don't really get how it happened, because at the beginning all my character was in the layer below 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click your frame/layer>right click over a (selected) stage object>click distribute to layers.  rearrange layers as needed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines