• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't scrub through audio with curser for lip sync!

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the newest update, I am having much difficulty scrubbing through my audio with the timeline curser (for lip syncing). YES, THE AUDIO IS SET TO STREAM and i can play the audio from where I am on the timeline just fine when hitting enter...BUT...the actual problem is when dragging the timeline bar. It used to play the sound manually as you were dragging through, keyframe by keyframe. It's not doing it anymore. Is there some setting I'm missing? (Mute is not on and publish settings are actionscript 3.0 and there's nothing to change 3.0 to in the dropdown either). Please help! I cannot do my job without this feature!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FIXED: Whelp, turns out Animate does not like .mp3 or .wav So I converted to .aif and it seems to be working now. Hope my panic at least helped someone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines