• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

canvas html5 - change color of instance in seperate timeline of a movieclip

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I change the color of an instance on the main timeline it works perfect in html5.

If I change the color of an instance on the timeline of a movieclip, which is not on the main timeline - then it does not work anymore.

does anybody know why? and what I can do, that it works again?

thanks for a hinch

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

i've had the previous versions and never encountered that, and i've not seen anyone else report that issue.  my guess is a clean install of that same version would have fixed the problem, too.

but there's not need to test that.  all's well that ends well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the html/js tab and embed a screenshot of those settings.

kglad_1-1634571825748.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ups - sorry - i posted twice the same pix - here is the screenshot of the html/js tab

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-18 um 02.10.16.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that looks good.

assign, at least, one custom keyboard shortcut (if you have none now)

reset your animate preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html

confirm you were successful by trying to use that custom shortcut (that should fail).

if it fails, retest your fla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no idea how to assign a custom keyboard shorcut...

i started animate, as mentioned on the side of your link,  by holding down cmd+option+shift - i was asked, if i want to delete all my preferences - i clickt yes - then opend the file agian and published as usual - same problem as before. still wrong js

no effect at all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit > keyboard shortcuts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found it in the meantime. and i reseted the preferences once again - does't help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were you successful resetting your preferences, proven by seeing a custom shortcut get reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i was successful. thanks for that.

in the meantime i could try the script on another computer. and it worked perfect. like on yours. then we compared everything we found - and the difference was, that my version animate cc 2021 was not with the latest update. after the update of animate cc 2021 - it works! i wonder, why adobe did not inform, that there is an update and that the older version of animate cc 2021 had quite a heavy big bug.
im very sorry to have kept you busi with my problem. but i learnd quite a few things. thank you so much for your kindness and help!

during all the tries and errors i thought, maybe the reason it did not work right is, that it was not on the main timeline. so i made a version on the main timeline. when i publish it, it counts perfect for the first run. if i click again it starts at frame 1. with the second click it jumps to frame 3, then to frame 5, then to frame 2, again to frame 5 and after a few clicks more it even jumps backward. strange things still happen also with the super-newest version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i've had the previous versions and never encountered that, and i've not seen anyone else report that issue.  my guess is a clean install of that same version would have fixed the problem, too.

but there's not need to test that.  all's well that ends well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines