• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas in Animate disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what I did but my canvas and my work are suddenly gone? There is only the grey background and I don't know how to get it back. Please help me as I'm new to Animate and I'm not sure what just happened.

Screenshot (1272).png

TOPICS
Error , How to , Missing feature , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

your stage is scaled to 14% so it's going to be small and it's probably only visible if you use scrollbars (which should be visible on the right side and are not, and are not visible at the bottom but it's not clear if they should be visible).

so first, see if there's a scroll bar at the base of animate in the region of the stage.

if not, try changing that 14% to 100%. 

if that fails, change your workspace (windows>workspace)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your stage is scaled to 14% so it's going to be small and it's probably only visible if you use scrollbars (which should be visible on the right side and are not, and are not visible at the bottom but it's not clear if they should be visible).

so first, see if there's a scroll bar at the base of animate in the region of the stage.

if not, try changing that 14% to 100%. 

if that fails, change your workspace (windows>workspace)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there was something wrong with the software because after I changed the workspace it told me that it's not responding. But I was able to recover the file after restarting. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

p.s. frequently save your animate work with increasing version numbers appended to your project to ensure you don't loose significant amounts of your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines