• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Classic Tween Easing that Over 100%?

Participant ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to have a classic tween with easing that goes over 100% at any point of its easing curve? Like in the below image:

DigitalDesignDude_0-1701386698737.png

For example, I would like to have a classic tweened symbol "Pop" into existence, but mid-way through the tween have the symbol become bigger than what it would be on its final keyframe in the tween (i.e greater than 100%).

This would give more emphasis to the Pop animation. But I don't think it's possible with one classic tween alone unless I'm mistaken?

If it is possible, it would certainly save me time as I use this type of transition a lot for symbols and I would like more flexibility than what I currently have with the pre-defined easing types that animate already provides. Perhaps motion tweens would be better for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Not possible, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible, unfortunately.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nick!

I'll make do with extra classic tweens instead. Unless I find a more efficient way. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines