• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

colors muted and transparent even with the alpha at 100%

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me with a problem I'm having.  For some reason, out of nowhere, my brush strokes and shapes are all muted and sort of transparent.  The alpha is set to 100%.  I just started last night, on an animation I've been working on for weeks.  If I create a new document, the colors are fine.  It's just in this one document.  Unfortunately, I can't scrap it and start over, I'm in a time crunch.  Any ideas? I'm kind of freaking out, lol.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

You must have done something without noticing, but it is difficult to tell what.

First of all check your layer properties to make sure you don't have transparency activated.

Clipboard-1.png

If not, post a few images demonstrating the issue, or even better - a small section of the file with 2-3 frames where people can inspect it and look for the cause of this behaviour.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever I've had transparency issues in the past, it's often because I have unintentionally changed the alpha in the frame as opposed to the stroke colour. Try clicking on one of the problem frames and look at the properties to check you haven't accidentally turned the colour effects on and the alpha is down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines