Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Flash File To Screen Saver

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone here can help me.  I have a Flash file that I would like to convert into a Windows screen saver file.  I cannot seem to find a tool to accomplish this.  The flas file is based from an MP4 file.  I stripped the audio from the file and then converted that file into a Flash file.  There used to be a tool for doing this coversion but it np longer works because it required Flash Player to work and Flash Player is obsolete.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish this task?  I still have the original files if there is another option available.   Any help you van provide is appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

export a video and convert that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the video file.  I have not found a way to convert the file to a screen saver.  Please explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No dice there. I have already read this post.  Instastorm is obsolete.  It is the program I mentioned that requires Flash Player,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google "convert video to screensaver"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wouldn't call it "obsolete" as the Flash player it installs still runs on Windows 10 just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines