• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Created a Dust Layer freezes

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a dust layer and I am using expressions to animate.  The animation looks great, but only goes for about 10 sec. through the clip then freezes.  I've tried to create a copy of the first 10 seconds then add it to the next layer to see if the animation will continue, but it still freezes.  The animation won't cover the entire clip.  What's the issue?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you get too settled, can you say which Adobe product you're using? I'm guessing that it's After Effects. If it is AE, you could read this article, and see if making the expression loop would solve the problem:

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html/after-effects/using/expression-basics.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I am talking about After Effects.  I had started looking into expression looping and I think that is the answer.  I hope to try that in the next few days.  Thank you for the reply and link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines