Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Current Exporting Issues rendering selected parts of the timeline

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dearest Adobe-using folk,

Currently i have Animate exporting issues!

Every time i want to export a selected part of the timeline instead of the entirety of all 18000 Frames in my timeline, Animate keeps telling me that the selected 78 Frames that i want to export aren't exportable, due to the the selected timeline span not being long enough, and that for some reason the video requires at least 5761 Frames to display its entire length. Doesn't matter if i want to export the frames as a Movie or a PNG Sequence! Its incredibly nerve-wracking as im using Animate to complete my bachelor movie!  I currently can't find any other solution apart from rendering out each frame as a separate PNG one at a time. If anyone has experienced a similar problem, or has found a solution to this problem, let a desperate man know!

Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 01.07.15.png

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why don't you edit your video in a video editor (eg, ae or premiere)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press No and it will export your selection normally.

The pop-up window doesn't say it's unexportable, it's asking if you want to expand the frames of the video layer.

If you ask me I don't see the point of the warning, specially in custom selections, the video won't be included in the export anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines