• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different line spacing OTF fonts

Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that texts in projects made on a Windows machine have a different line spacing or vertical positioning when I open the same FLA on a Mac. I always use OTF fonts so that should make no difference whether I'm using Mac or Windows? When I've made a FLA on a Windows machine and open it on a Mac later mostly all texts are shifted up and the text lines are much closer together. I then have to make the line spacing bigger and move the texts down a bit. This button for example has text that is vertically centered when created in Windows, but when I open that same project on a Mac the texts is positioned higher.

Schermafbeelding 2018-07-10 om 10.09.58.png

This is no problem with Photoshop or Illustrator. Only Animate doesn't seem to handle OTF fonts from Windows to Mac and vice versa. Why is this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same exact problem. Did you ever figure out a solution for this? I think the font engine on Windows and Mac return different values for the line space on the backend but I'm not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines