• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawings randomly being filled in automatically by animate, cannot undo

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example; I drew a head, was working on their hair and suddenly the head automatically gets filled in with color despite me working on the hair lineart. I'm confused and hit ctrl z. Nothing happens. It's still black. I try again, and other things are being undone. That gives me hope and endless confusion because on one hand, I'd really like my art to not be destroyed and gone by this random auto fill situation, but on the other I'm lost and confused. Anyway, I provided a video. 

This has happened before and additionally, lines are dissappearing when I draw them on the rare occasion. Say every 30 strokes. I'm lost and I've just updated my drawing tablet's driver, so I should be good on that. I also went through the whole windows ink fiasco so I truly hope that's not the issue. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, two more things you can try:

- Disable Windows Screen Scaling (set it to 100%)

- Draw with 100% smoothing. Low smoothing values produce a huge number of vector points in each stroke, which increases the rendering load and the likelihood of errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines