• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E book

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can i found An ebook to learn using adobe animate, most of all the part of HTML 5 canvas?

I have many problems with css with radio button and checkbox...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

You probably won't find a book covering those features.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use google to search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably won't find a book covering those features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to realize that Animate CC is not using the DOM but is using canvas. What are you trying to do? What problems do you have?

I  suppose you are using a component.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only personalize with css but i don't know all the variables of that component

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the css component you can use regular css.

Also you can format a component like this using its name. So in this example I have an input text named input1 - I use it as its ID.

$("#input1").css({

"color": "teal",

"font-size": 36,

"text-align": "center",

"height": 40

});

input text formatting.zip - Box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But i want to change no the input text but the radio button and the combo and nothing works how I espect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you wanted to change a combox box., here is how to code it using its class name. I'll try to make you some examples tomorrow.

$(".ui-combobox").css({

"color": "teal",

"font-size": 36,

"text-align": "center",

"height": 40,

"widht":160

});

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello... I am also personally interested in a similar books, maybe a paper edition, most of which can later be found as a PDF. An seems like interesting software in relation to the competition because it allows you to manage objects with the help of program code. I understand vanilla JS, but do not know how to implement directly in An, so I try to understand EaselJS from scarce references and I succeed very slowly with "trial and error". In the meantime, I found the book Beginning Adobe Animate CC by Tom Green, and Chapter 4 contains a short section Working with JavaScript, HTML5 Canvas, and CreateJS. I would really like to find some themed book that talks about An and EaselJS because it seems to me that EaselJS code from an HTML page can’t be quite simply copied and pasted into An and expected to work “without error”.
I did not want to open a new question about this, I hope that it is okay for this question to become relevant, I guess in two years something has changed in the world of narrowly professional books. If anyone has any information I would really appreciate it if you could share it ... thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines