• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing stack order of Animate CC scripts on publish

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a custom HTML publishing template. I'm using the Include panel to add 2 js libraires via URL. 

When I use the $ANIMATE_CC_SCRIPTS variable, they load in this order:

<script src="index.js?1630518024271"></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2019.11.15_min.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/gsap_3.5.1_min.js'></script>

How can I make it so that index.js loads last? Rearranging the order of in the scripts in the Include panel has no effect. (screenshot) 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you'll need to download those other two libraries and use their local paths/names, and change the script list order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I was doing originally, it's frustrating that there isn't a variable that seperates the produced js file from the library files. Oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines