Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: "Relative Asset Check" when validating for Google Ads

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've animated a banner (HTML5 Canvas) with Animate CC for Google Ads. When validating the zip file I get the error below. What does this mean and how do I fix it? Please help, Obi-Wan Kenobi....

Relative asset check

You can only reference files found in your uploaded .ZIP file, and the file listed above is not found there. To continue, remove any references in your HTML file to assets found outside of the .ZIP file.

The asset listed in the error message cannot be found in your .ZIP file. You will also need to remove any references to that file. The only allowed external references are the following:

• Google Fonts
  • Google-hosted jQuery
More details:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for the reply. What exactly does that do? I ask because I'm typically not in the habit of using links with strange URL's without a little context.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! You just fixed my problem but I have no idea why it worked or what that new address is that I put in. What miracle have I experienced here? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the CreateJS library hosted on Google's servers. It's a requirement for HTML5 ads that these libraries be referenced from a Google hosted link to pass validation.

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722096?hl=en#zippy=%2Call-other-html-ads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked for me thanks @allthingsmoving 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines